ABOUT LIKHULU – OUR PHILOSOPHY
We are a Maputo- based Non Profit Organisation dedicated to enhancing marine conservation effectiveness in Mozambique by providing integrated management and climate-smart support to established and emerging Conservation Areas, and by developing future conservation leaders through professional training and mentorship.
The Latest Likhulu Highlights
- Likhulu applauds Mozambique’s Conservation Heroes 2 November 2022 -
- Likhulu participates in a Special Dugong session at WIOMSA 12th Scientific Symposium 14 October 2022 - Crowds were never my thing. In fact, I consider them as one of my most unhappy places. Nevertheless, duty required
- Celebrating Likhulu’s first Board Meeting and the election of our President 11 October 2022 - There we were… every bit as nervous as Harry Potter when he donned the Sorting Hat at Hogwarts (if you
- Likhulu becomes a technical conservation partner to Maputo National Park 28 September 2022 -
- How Likhulu was “born” – the story of how we came into existence 18 June 2022 - All proper stories (or so I’m told) have a beginning, a middle, and an end. The problem with this one